Samsung Galaxy A72 4G specifications and renders have been leaked online. Pricing of the unannounced Samsung phone has also surfaced ahead of its official launch. The Samsung Galaxy A72 is rumoured to have both 4G and 5G variants, and some details about the latter have already been tipped.
A couple of renders suggesting the design of the Samsung Galaxy A72 5G were also recently leaked online. The latest leak is all about the Galaxy A72 4G. However, it does suggest some design-level similarities with its 5G counterpart.
Samsung Galaxy A72 is a premium quality smartphone with a high price tag. The device comes with a spectacular display quality along with a bezel-less display and waterdrop notch finish.
The device is well-equipped with sufficient RAM and a strong processing unit to ensure smooth performance. Further, it has a powerful camera set up, huge internal storage capacity, and ample battery backup.
Overall, it is a good smartphone but many other brands offer these features at a lower price range. Therefore, it is liable to face competition from the market.
In terms of pricing, it has been suggested that the Samsung Galaxy A72 4G price will start at EUR 449 (roughly Rs. 39,600). This could be for the base 6GB RAM + 128GB variant, while the 8GB RAM + 256GB model could carry a higher price tag.
Samsung Galaxy A72 Features and Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy A72 features a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, along with a pixel density of 393PPI. The smartphone comes with a stunning bezel-less punch-hole display for housing the front camera.
- In terms of optics, the Samsung Galaxy A72 4G is said to have a quad rear camera setup that will include a 62-megapixel primary sensor, along with an 8-megapixel secondary sensor, 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle shooter, and a 2-megapixel sensor for capturing macro shots. The phone is also rumoured to have a 32-megapixel primary sensor.
- It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G chipset assisted with an Octa-core Kryo 465 processor that consists of a 2.3GHz single-core and a 1.8GHz Hexa Core unit to enhance the overall performance of the device. There is 8GB RAM to provide lag-free gaming and multitasking experience to users. It depends on an Adreno 618 GPU for graphics.
- To provide a long time back up, the smartphone derives power from a non-removable 4,500mAh Li-ion battery that is coupled with fast charging technology.
- To keep all the files and data of the users, it has an inbuilt storage capacity of 128GB, which can be expanded up to 1TB with the help of a microSD card.
- It will feature an in-display fingerprint sensor, according to the report. The phone is also said to have a range of connectivity options that include a USB Type-C port as well as the diminishing 3.5mm headphone jack.
- In terms of connectivity, it offers a wide variety of options including 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, USB Type-C, Bluetooth v5.0, Mobile Hotspot, A-GPS, etc.