Realme Buds Air 2 specifications have been revealed ahead of its February 24 India launch. The company has started teasing features and design of the upcoming true wireless stereo (TWS) earbuds on its website. The launch event will begin at 12.30 pm IST and the company has collaborated with The Chainsmokers to market the new product.
Teased specifications of the Realme Buds Air 2 include Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) and 10mm diamond-class Hi-Fi drivers. The design of the Buds Air 2 is very similar to the Realme Buds Air Pro launched earlier.
The Realme Buds Air 2 TWS is expected to launch in India along with the Realme Narzo 30 series. As pointed out earlier, these products are tipped to launch on February 24 in India.
As for the pricing, the Realme Buds were priced at Rs 3,999 and the current Realme Buds Air Pro is priced at Rs 4,999. Moreover, the Buds Air 2 is expected to retail in the same price range. They will be sold on Flipkart.
Features of Realme Buds Air 2
A dedicated page for the Realme Buds Air 2 has gone live on the company site. The page offers launch details of the earbuds and teases their design as well as specifications.
- The TWS earbuds look similar to the Realme Buds Air Pro and are teased to come in Black and White colour options.
- The Buds Air 2 are said to offer 25 hours of total playback with ANC off.
- If the ANC is kept on, the Buds Air 2 is touted to last for 22.5 hours. The company claims that just 10 minutes of charging can offer two hours of playback to users.
- Other teased features include 88 milliseconds super-low latency in gaming mode, 10mm diamond class Hi-Fi drivers that are said to enable richer bass, clearer sound, and better frequency response.
- The active noise cancellation is rated at 25dB, slightly lesser than the 35dB ANC offered by the Realme Buds Air Pro.
Phones to be Launched by Realme
Alongside the Buds, the company has also confirmed the launch of two new phones in the Narzo range — Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G and Realme Narzo 30A. The Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G is the more premium model of the two and it is teased to be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 800U SoC. The phone is also confirmed to have a triple rear camera setup and a hole-punch display design.