Finally, in India, the LG Tone Free HBS-FN6 and HBS-FN7 true wireless stereo (TWS) earbuds have been formally introduced. These newly introduced wireless earphones come with a charging case for UV sanitization along them.
For the international market, the LG Tone TWS earbuds have been actually released in late 2020. These, however, came to India only a few months later. In addition, both earbuds also come with a substantial price increase, with the HBS-FN6 priced at INR 24,990 (approximately US Dollars 341) whereas the HBS-FN7 priced at INR 29990 (roughly 410 US Dollars). For additional safety, both earbuds feature a UB sanitizing charging case, whereas the more expensive version characteristics also have effective noise-canceling functionality.
The LG Tone Free TWS earphones also feature sound tuning, which was created in collaboration with Meridian Audio, the British loudspeaker manufacturer. Almost all of the earbuds provide the same functionality as Bluetooth 5, 6mm dynamic drivers, SBC and AAC Bluetooth codecs, water resistance IPX4 rating, and battery life of up to six hours, with an additional two charges from the case. Particularly, rapid charging and wireless charging also help the charging case. Its most costly counterpart also provides active noise cancellation, although that would also trigger the battery to drain further.
If we talk about specifications exclusively, below is the list of some of them:
- Both the products have connectivity through Bluetooth 5.0 (SBC and AAC Bluetooth codecs).
- IPX4 rating for water resistance.
- Dynamic drivers of 6mm.
- The battery life of up to six hours. Enabled by quick charging and wireless charging, as well as (charging case supports).
- The most costly version also provides a successful cancellation of noise (ANC: Active Noise Cancellation).
- Both audio items facilitate sound enhancement, and credit goes to the collaboration with Meridian Audio, the British loudspeaker manufacturer.
As one of the most luxurious TWS earphones available in India is both the LG Tone Free HBS-FN6 and HBS-FN7. It is priced even greater than that of the Apple AirPods Pro, another of the world’s most popular earpieces. These earbuds are accessible in the US for approximately US$150 (approximately INR 11,000) for the HBS-FN6 and US$180 (approximately INR 13,200) for the HBS-FN7.
These could be purchased from the company’s official LG online store and will also be available starting next week via major e-retail sites and physical stores.