Lenovo Tab P11 Pro has been launched in India to take on the likes of Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 and Apple iPad Air (2020). The flagship tablet by the Chinese company debuted alongside Lenovo Tab M10 HD Gen 2 globally in September last year. Lenovo Tab P11 Pro comes with an OLED display with Dolby Vision and HDR support.
The tablet also comes with inbuilt time-of-flight (ToF) sensors for instant unlocking. Lenovo Tab P11 Pro is also bundled with an optional Keyboard Cover that makes it a 2-in-1 device. It also comes in a unibody metal design.
Lenovo Tab P11 Pro Design and Specifications
- Lenovo Tab P11 Pro sports an 11.5-inch OLED display with 2,560 x 1,600 pixels resolution, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 500nits brightness, and 100 percent sRGB.
- The screen is TÜV Rheinland-certified and has Lenovo Eye Care mode to reduce harmful blue light.
- It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G SoC coupled with Adreno 618 GPU, 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, and 128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage that is further expandable up to 256GB.
- The tablet runs Android 10 OS but Lenovo says it will get the Android 11 update soon.
- Connectivity features include 4G LTE, dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, and USB Type-C.
- An 8,600mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 support fuels the tablet.
As for the cameras, the Lenovo Tab P11 Pro has dual cameras at the back, with a 13MP primary sensor and a 5MP secondary camera with a 120-degree field of view.
On the front, it has 8MP dual selfie snappers and a ToF sensor for face unlock. There is a physical fingerprint sensor embedded in the power button.
It measures 264.3 x 171.4 x 6.9mm and weighs 485 grams. The tablet also supports the optional Lenovo Precision Pen 2 stylus that comes with 4,096 levels of pressure and tilt detection. It is capable of delivering up to 100 hours of usage through an inbuilt battery of 60mAh capacity.
Different Modes Provided by Lenovo
The New Tab by Lenovo features three different modes — keyboard mode for typing, stand mode for watching multimedia, and handheld mode for browsing the Web. The tablet also supports reverse charging and is rated to deliver up to 15 hours of video playback on a single charge.
It features quad JBL speakers with 2.5cc chambers optimised by Dolby Atmos sound technology. The company has also provided smart algorithms that are touted to help offer consistent user-facing cinematic surround sound.
The Price of the New Tablet
The Lenovo Tab P11 Pro price in India is set at Rs 44,999 and comes in Slate Grey and Platinum Grey colours. The keyboard attachment costs Rs 9,999.
The tablet will be on sale from Amazon, Flipkart, and Lenovo website from February 14th. As a part of the launch offer, the tablet and the keyboard combo can be purchased at Rs 49,999 for the first 30 days.