Last Man Standing is an American sitcom produced for ABC by Jack Burditt, which later air on Fox. The show stars Tim Allen as an executive at a Denver, Colorado-based sporting goods store chain, who is a married father of three daughters and a grandfather to the son of his eldest daughter.
A joint production by 21 Laps-Adelstein Productions, NestEgg Productions, and 20th Television is the Last Man Standing. It is syndicated by 20th Television as well. After the eight seasons had come, there is a question everyone is asking. Is there a next season? We’ve got it all covered.
Last Man Standing Season 9: Release Date
The fans are eagerly waiting for its ninth season to come and here is some good news. After the first episode, there is more.
The ninth and final season of the Last Man Standing will première on Fox on January 3, 2021. Starting with Season 9’s second episode, the season will air at 9:30 pm on Thursdays.
- Tim Allen as Mike Baxter, a happily married father of three daughters, who usually finds himself the odd man out in a home dominated by women.
- Amanda Fuller as Kristin Beth Baxter
- Nancy Travis as Vanessa Baxter
- Christoph Sanders as Kyle Anderson
- Molly McCook as Amanda Elaine “Mandy” Baxter-Anderson
- Jonathan Adams as Chuck Larabee
- Héctor Elizondo as Edward “Ed” Alzate
- Jordan Masterson as Ryan Vogelson
- Krista Marie Yu as Jen
“I’ve been one lucky dude to have been part of Last Man Standing,” remarked executive producer and series star Tim Allen. “I so appreciate the incredible support from our fans over this near-decade of work. As we approach the ninth season, I just admire and feel grateful for all the hard work our wonderful cast and crew have done. We had all considered ending the show after last season, but together with FOX, we decided to add a year so we could produce a full season to create a gentle and fun goodbye. I’m looking forward to a memorable and hilarious final season.”