The American fashion designer and manufacturer, Fossil’s Gen 5 LTE smartwatches will be hitting the market soon. Moreover, this is the first Fossil smartwatch with LTE, that is Gen 5 LTE. Additionally, the latest watch is designed with a Gen 5 Wear OS facility. The smartwatch will be coming with the same features and performance as the previous fossil smartwatches. So it will be taking up the notoriety of 2019 Fossil smartwatches.
What is the release date of Fossil Gen 5 LTE smartwatches?
On the other hand, the product will be available from the spring of 2021 at Verizon or Fossil stores in the United States. So all you gotta do is penny-pitching till the arrival. The smartwatches will come with several distinctive color variants, including black or rose gold versions.
What are the specs of Fossil’s Gen 5 LTE Smartwatches?
Before getting onto the talking point, one thing has to be highlighted in Gen 5 LTE smartwatches. Qualcomm Snapdragon 3100, the process of the upcoming fossil watches is the thing I oblige to record here. Well, this processor is very well known for its fastness to restrain Wear OS’s software. But on the other hand, the smartwatches with this processor is tend to have shorter battery life. Rather, Fossil could have used the latest Snapdragon 4100 processor, but they didn’t.
- So coming to the issue at hand, Fossil’s Gen 5 LTE smartwatches will be featuring heart rate, elevation, ambient light, and GPS. Surprisingly, it will also come along with a swim proof speaker.
- It will arrive with a 45mm case, but one size.
- As of now, the price of the brand new Fossil smartwatch will be 349 dollars.
- Also, Fossil Gen 5 LTE smartwatch will use eSIM.
What are the Key features of Fossil’s Skagen Brand smartwatches?
Besides, there is news that a fashionable hybrid; named Skagen Jorn Hybrid HR will be evolving from the development of Fossil’s Skagen brand.
- The aforementioned product will be using a more bare-bones software platform of Fossil. Meanwhile, this product will cost around 195 dollars.
- And will feature a 38mm or 42mm case.
- This watch assures a long-lasting battery life.
- Facilitated with the detection of heart rate, count steps. Furthermore, you can also view your notifications through this smartwatch.
So far the Fossil’s Wear OS watches made headlines. Later, it will gain its spotlight after Google’s work on the watches’ software.
What is the additional specialty of this smartwatch?
In Fossil Gen 5 LTE smartwatch, users can make or take calls, control their music playlist. The always-on display never fades away. Moreover, what amazed me more is the access to call logs, without the use of your smartphones.