Asus has launched the ROG MAXIMUS XII Extreme. The ROG MAXIMUS XII Extreme’s claim to the Z490 motherboard throne stems from its ability to artfully dissipate the thermals of a fully stacked, high-end rig.
Asus and Asus Republic of Gamers (ROG) unveiled all 16 of the company’s products at CES 2021. Asus has been one of the top manufacturers of PC and PC parts for the last few years.
It has again introduced some new products demonstrating outstanding innovation, engineering, and functionality, aesthetics, and design within the consumer technology realm.
Features of the ROG MAXIMUS XII Extreme
Z590 motherboards maintain support for the stratospheric clock speeds and impressive multithreaded performance of Intel’s 10th Gen Core processors.
Temperatures of core and secondary power regulators are managed by a large array of heatsinks anchored to a metal shroud providing additional mass and surface area.
Redesigned multi-phase VRMs that range up to a massive 18+2 topology is used in the top-end ROG Maximus XIII Extreme.
ROG Maximus XIII motherboards also employ highly capable and efficient integrated power stages across the line up to support high sustained performance and the most demanding overclocking expeditions.
Underneath, there’s an 8-phase VRM comprised of sixteen TDA21490 power stages (90 amps each) paired with suitably specified SA and IO regulators to tackle any CPU that graces the platform.
- The new motherboard packs the Lga1200 socket for 10th generation intel core desktop processors.
- ROG MAXIMUS has an excellent system-wide automated optimization, which provides overclocking and cooling profiles tailored to your rig
- The cooling system consists of water-cooling zones, m.2 heat sink, and various fan controls which results in effective and efficient performance by the motherboard and the users do not have to worry about the over-heating problems
- Z590 motherboards have the latest connectivity technology. It is equipped with the Marvell aqtion 10GB, intel 2.5GB ethernet, langaurd, quad m.2, USB 3.2 gen 2, and intel Wi-Fi 6 which gives the users top-tier wireless performance and uninterrupted online gaming
- Apart from software, the hardware is also breath-taking and quite a sight to sore eyes. The MAXIMUS XII has Synchronized RGB lighting technology which works with a broad portfolio of aura sync compatible PC devices and includes support for addressable light strips and Philips hue.
The Asus ROG MAXIMUS XII Extreme motherboard is now available for Rs 85,499 on Amazon.
You can Buy it from Amazon.in: https://amzn.to/38ILt6o