Yes, Asus has spilled the beans about Nvidia’s next GPUs, way ahead of its launch date. In fact, Nvidia’s GeForce RTX 3080 Ti and GeForce RTX 3060 GPUs are actually about to make their debuts at the beginning of 2021. The release date is actually protected by the official supports and services pages; however, it was anomalous after confirmed by Asus.
One of Fortune magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies also known as Asus, a Taiwanese multinational technology brand, has spilled the beans during the peak time.
It was acknowledged that the GeForce RTX 30 series ROG STRIX variants, will be launching both GeForce RTX 3080 Ti and GeForce RTX 3060 graphics cards. Moreover, it has not become a big deal; as Nvidia already told about its launch. In the recent listings, Asus prognosticated that the GPUs will include overclocked and non-overclocked variants. Eventually, these listings gave the connotation of the features of Nvidia’s GeForce RTX 3080 Ti as well as GeForce RTX 3060 GPUs.
Here is the list of key features that Asus has confirmed recently about the upcoming Nvidia graphic cards.
Key features of GeForce RTX 3080 Ti GPUs:
- It will feature 20GB of GDDR6X memory.
- Keeping the VRAM at one side, GeForce RTX 3080 Ti will come with memory speeds of 19 Gbps.
- This stuff’s memory will be using a 320-bit bus interface with a bandwidth of 760 GB/s
- It will consume the power of 320 Watts
- Last but not the least, it was speculated that GeForce RTX 3080 Ti will have the same price tag as the new RX 6900 XT; with a rate at 999 dollars.
Key features of GeForce 3060 GPUs:
- GeForce RTX 3060 GPU will feature 12GB of GDDR6 memory.
- Furthermore, it will feature 3840 FP32 cores; a total of 30 SM units.
- Meanwhile, it is equivocal about the total VRAM of this GPU, which might be 6GB (14Gbps) and 12GB (16 Gbps). So it is more likely to take up the former memory capacity.
- It will come with a 192-bit bus interface.
- This stuff’s memory will be 16 Gbps by using a bandwidth of 384 GB/s
- The power consumption of this GPU is yet to be listed.
Coming to the conclusion, yes, we can expect more and more specs and features of these Nvidia GPUs only after January 12th, 2021. On January 12th, 2021, Nvidia will be hosting an event apropos their launch of the upcoming GPUs. Well, until then, you can hang on with this information. And, sure we will let you know further details about Nvidia’s GeForce RTX 3080 Ti and GeForce 3060 GPUs.