The ASRock Z590 Steel Legend WiFi 6E – a premium Z590 chipset motherboard with a black and white design. Apart from it, another motherboard – the BIOSTAR B560GTQ motherboard has also been leaked.
We already knew Intel would be launching new motherboards for its upcoming Rocket Lake-S desktop CPUs soon and now we have two of these motherboards totally leaked.
ASRock Z590 Steel Legend WiFi 6E
The ASRock Z590 Steel Legend Wi-Fi 6E marks a much different design from its other Z590 models with an urban camouflaged PCB and silver and white accented heatsinks.
It includes an illuminated Steel Legend logo in the rear panel cover and chipset heatsink, with more RGB LEDs, integrated on the right-hand side. ASRock also has a non-Wi-Fi 6E variant, the same board, but without the CNVi.
- It includes two full-length PCIe slots, including a PCIe 4.0 x16 slot up top, while the second slot is locked down at PCIe 3.0 x4, with three PCIe 3.0 x1 slots.
- There are four memory slots with support for DDR4-4800 memory and the capability for users to install up to 128 GB.
- Storage options include three M.2 slots, one operating at PCIe 4.0 x4, and the other two restricted to PCIe 3.0 x4/SATA.
- ASRock includes six SATA ports with support for RAID 0, 1, 5, and 10 arrays for more conventional storage. ASRock also advertises a large 14-phase power delivery with DR. MOS power stages.
- ASRock includes one USB 3.2 G2 Type-C on the rear panel, one USB 3.2 G2 Type-A, two USB 3.2 G1 Type-A, and two USB 2.0 ports.
- The networking array includes one Realtek RTL8125 2.5 GbE controller, with an undisclosed Wi-Fi 6E CNVi providing both wireless and BT 5.2 connectivity.
The ASRock Z590 Steel Legend omits the Wi-Fi 6E, but everything else is the same.
The RACING B560GTQ motherboards from BIOSTAR is sleek and refined.
- The RACING series motherboard is capable of reducing the overall temperature by 29.1% and extend the life and quality of the system by a great deal.
- 1 x USB 3.2 (Gen2x2) Type-C port, 2 x USB 3.2 (Gen2) ports, 3 x USB 3.2 (Gen1) ports and 2 x USB 2.0 ports are the provided USB connectivity in the rear I/O panel
- It is powered by a 12-phase power design carrying 10K Hours Durable Capacitors extremely efficient in delivering stable power across all electrical components with long-lasting durability.
- B560GTQ provides the capability to install up to 128GB of DDR4 memory and up to 4000+ boost clock speeds.
- The RACING B560GTQ also has the latest PCIe 4.0 port capable of running the latest and greatest graphics cards in the market
- It has 2 x WIFI Antenna Ports designed to support WiFi 6 and a single 2.5GbE LAN port powered by Realtek RTL8125B chipset.
These are just leaks of the motherboard, so the price is still not available. We are waiting for intel to make an official announcement that will tell the users its release date and price.
Most probably from next month we could actually know the availability of these upcoming Intel motherboards from OEMs. And according to the rumors, B560 is the one to launch next month. It would be interesting to see how Intel reacts and set the timeline for launch of their next motherboard.