The most awaited game, Cyberpunk 2077 in contrast, experienced a bad outcome. Eventually, the game production was facing a major shortcoming due to it’s a test game, Cyberpunk 2077’s performance, bugs, and bad footage.
Regarding the issue, it is revealed that AMD ryzen processor would certainly fix it.
Moreover, the problem is not faced by many, for instance, Intel CPU’s physical cores are off from the issue.
To bring a solution, it started checking on the performance potential with various Ryzen CPUs. Finally, a twenty-three percent gain in a few Cyberpunk 2077 benchmarks was noted with the aid of AMD Ryzen.
The idea came to the limelight when a Reddit user, named UnhingedDoork was reviewing the matter. It was explained that game codes will harm the game’s performance on some AMD processors. The issue is due to its CPU’s Team Red’s 2011-era Bulldozer platform and available threads.
How to enhance the performance level of Cyberpunk 2077?
The user remarked that this feature enables multi-threading support for AMD CPUs and thereby resulting in a boost of the minimum and average frame rates and Cyberpunk game performance. Here are the procedures you need to explore to achieve your purpose. The solution is simpler than you expected.
- The foremost thing is to modify the game executable file using a hex editor. So you need to download a HxD hex editor.
- Locate your Cyberpunk 2077.exe
- In case of error, make a backup copy of your original Cyberpunk 2077.
- Open and click the file option in HxD hex editor and select open and locate your Cyberpunk 2077.exe
- Subsequently, a bunch of hex numbers will pop on the screen
- Press CTRL+F and a new window will pop. now change the column to hex values in the window.
- Type ( 75 30 33 C9 B8 01 00 00 00 0F A2 8B C8 C1 F9 08) in the search bar, highlight the values.
- Now again copy ( EB 30 33 C9 B8 01 00 00 00 0F A2 8B C8 F9 08) in the context
- Coming back to the HxD hex editor, right-click the highlighted values.
- Select “ paste insert”
- To the top bar, click the save icon.
- Save the new file as “Cyberpunk 2077.exe”.
What is required for Cyberpunk 2077?
Cyberpunk 2077 will assist ray tracing and DLSS 2.x. So definitely one needs the best GPU, to gain a victory like a pro in the game. It will require DirectX 12 too. A PC memory capacity of eight to sixteen GB RAM. For storage, it should be around 70GB SSD.
Also, with the help of AMD, it enables Cyberpunk 2077 to detect the processor installment in the system.