Classic Legends Pvt Ltd has launched the updated 2021 model year Jawa Forty-Two, priced at ₹ 1,83,942 (Ex-showroom). The new Jawa Forty-Two gets three new colours, a blacked-out them with black 13-spoke alloy wheels with tubeless tyres, and some other minor cosmetic changes. The Jawa 42 is now available in three new colours, Orion Red, Sirius White, and AllStar Black.
A grey classic sport stripe now runs along the length of the motorcycle, and it also gets re-designed body graphics. Along with the blacked-out theme and new colours, the Jawa 42 also gets changes in the seat, retuned front suspension, a throatier exhaust note, and a redesigned cross port flow of exhaust gases from the cylinder.
Introducing the new arrivals, Ashish Singh Joshi, CEO – Classic Legends, said, “Last year saw us coming up with the BS6 versions. We didn’t stop at that and outdid ourselves with even bettering the performance and feel of our motorcycles, calling it the 2.1.
Changes made in Jawa Forty-Two 2021 Model
- The exhaust note throatier and even more alluring enhanced the seat and fine-tuned the cross-port engine for added punch.
- Inspired by the customer’s creativity, we have added three new colour schemes with ‘classic sports’ stripes, alloy wheels, and tubeless tyres as standard fitment & fly-screen and headlamp grille as accessories.
- The technological updates will be available throughout the Jawa and forty-two range and the customers will have the option of choosing the new accessories as well.”
- The seat pan has been redesigned, and the seat cushioning is new as well, to provide better comfort and more room. The suspension set-up has been re-tuned to make it stiffer and offer better ground clearance while going over broken terrain, as well as improve ride and handling.
- The redesigned cross port flow results in better efficiency of emissions, and the engine now features a repositioned lambda sensor that monitors internal and external variables more efficiently to give a consistent performance and cleaner emissions regardless of any road condition.
The changes have also resulted in marginally better performance, and the company says there’s a noticeable punch in the mid-range, resulting in stronger acceleration. The 293 cc, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected engine now makes 27 bhp at around 6,800 rpm and 27.03 Nm at 5,000 rpm.
The 2021 Jawa Forty-Two has a kerb weight of 172 kg, and also gets a redesigned side stand, improving ergonomics and cornering clearance. The 2021 Jawa Forty-Two will be available across Jawa dealerships starting today.